We built our children's minitry on the foundation of Matthew 19:14, "But Jesus said, 'Suffer the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.'" We offer Sunday School as early as toddlers through 8th grade. We have dedicated teachers and helpers who take Jesus' command seriously. It is our desire that presented with the truth of the Bible, they would come to a personal relationship with their Lord and Savior and live it out in their daily walk.
- C: Childlike Faith - We encourage the children to place their faith in Jesus just like a child receives a gift with openness, honesty, and excitement. (Matt. 18:2-4)
- H: Hand It Over to God - We encourage the children to give back to God and watch Him multiply it for His glory, just like the little boy gave his lunch to Jesus to fee the 5000. (Matt. 14:13-21)
- I: Increase In Wisdom & Favor - It is our hope that as the children are being riased in a Christian home and attending church regularly, that they would exhibit the reputation that Jesus had at the age of 12. (Lk, 2:52)
- L: Love God & Love Others - We encourage the children to obey the commandments to love God and others as themselves, which is the fruit of placing your faith in Him. (Jn. 15:9-12)
- D: Desire to Know God Through His Word - We teach God's Word so the child will grow up in his faith to maturity. (1 Pet. 2:2)